Posted by mohammad wahyudi putra on Friday, November 25, 2011
Posted by mohammad wahyudi putra on Thursday, November 24, 2011
YouTube Downloader is software that allows you to download videos from YouTube, Facebook, Google Video, Yahoo Video, and many others and convert them to other video formats.
Get High Definition Video
Download High-Def (HD) 1080P videos from YouTube and all other major video streaming sites with YouTube Downloader. Watching HD YouTube videos from your laptop or mobile device has never been easier!video, and most commonly involves display.
Download and Watch Later
Never worry about missing a video, or having to watch YouTube clips on their time. With YouTube Downloader, you can save and convert video files easily, viewing them at any time you want!
Convert to Most Formats
YouTube Downloader's unique software downloads content from all the major video streaming sites, not only YouTube. It can convert your movie files into any number of formats, including everything from MP3, MP4 and AVI to 3GP and MPEG. View All
Watch on Other Devices
Downloading your favorite streaming videos using YouTube Downloader doesn't mean you have to watch them on one device. YouTube Downloader converts files into playable, portable video formats - including playback on iPod, iPhone, PSP and iTunes. View All
It's Fast and Easy to Use
The YouTube Downloader interface is intuitive and easy to use. Users simply copy and paste a video URL, then click the Download button.
Video Player Integrated
YouTube Downloader will also save files onto its extensive database, allowing you to build a player to categorize and sort your favorite videos, just like you would using iTunes!
Posted by mohammad wahyudi putra on Wednesday, May 4, 2011
Shade 12 brings together advanced 3D modeling, rendering and animation into an integrated, flexible suite on Mac OS X and Windows. Use Shade as a complete, standalone tool set, or as a key design tool in your existing workflow. 32-bit and 64 bit hardware accelerated Shade with powerful ShadeGrid network rendering can scale easily to provide the fastest rendering possible.
Creating a model or a finished, rendered image or animation takes time. Every feature of Shade lets you work faster to produce high resolution, high quality art and animation. You can accomplish so many things with Shade:
1) Modeling for poly mesh, curved surfaces, boolean, meta blob objects, generate models from photos or illustrations
2) Create fully animated characters with animated natural hair, or bring them in using COLLADA or PoserFusion
3) Skin your models with multi-layered materials and unlimited maps, normal maps,displacement maps and more
4) Shade lighting supports IES data, HDR-based IBL lighting, volumetric lighting to create well lit, natural illumination
5) Render your scenes with breathtaking radiosity using multipass rendering, toon rendering or 3D stereoscopic images
Posted by mohammad wahyudi putra on Thursday, March 24, 2011
Remoxp is always updating to the latest software and also download antivirus and antivirus updates. Say Kapersky antivirus, remoxp site also provides a service to download the full version with serial key numbernya. And while also providing the facility if the antivirus update released the newest update of antivirus Kapersky.
Apart from that, this remoxp site also provides a forum to exchange opinions or question and answer forum for those who require additional information on installing the program. On this site there are also a way for installing a program or software.
Posted by mohammad wahyudi putra on Friday, March 18, 2011
Designed for professional and aspiring designers alike, it offers a quick, intuitive workflow, high-value digital content, market-leading file compatibility and graphic design tools that let you do more than you thought possible!
How To Activate?
1, OPEN THE KEYGEN AND CREATE A SERIAL NUMBER *****DO NOT CLOSE THE KEYGEN OR CHANGE THE SERIAL YOU WILL NEED IT AGAIN****
2, RUN CORALDRAW INSTALLER AND ADD THE SERIAL NUMDER YOU HAVE WHEN PROMPTED
3, SELECT TYPICAL INSTULATION (THIS FEELS LIKE IT TAKES FOR EVER)
4, ONCE DONE RUN CORAL DRAW X5 & BLOCK INTERNET ACCESS
5, ONCE X5 IS OPEN HIT "OTHER ACTIVATION OPTIONS"
6, HIT "PHONE CORAL" FROM THERE COPY THE INSTALATION CODE TO THE KEYGEN AND HIT "ACTIVATION CODE"
7, NOW YOU HAVE YOUR ACTIVATION CODE COPT IT TO THE CORAL DRAW X5 PROGRAM YOU HAVE OPEN THEN HIT "CONTINUE"
8, tHATS YOU DONE 'ENJOY'
DO NOT UPDATE THIS SOFTWARE!!!!!
DOWNLOAD LINK 1 ( fileserve host )
DOWNLOAD LINK 2 ( filesonic host )
Posted by mohammad wahyudi putra on Thursday, March 17, 2011
1. FillEdit> fillServes to give color in the whole area of color selection or if no selection. Colors can be arranged in the windows of his options.
2. STROKEEdit> strokeServes to color the lines in the area of selection. The thickness and color can be set in its options window.
3. TRANSFORMEdit> TransformThis tool is to transform the picture in a particular layer.Scale: to change the size of an imageRotate: To rotate a pictureSkew, distortion, perspective, warp: to change the form of an image according to our wishes.Rotate 180: to rotate the image 180 degrees.Rotate 90 CW: to rotate the image by 90 degrees clockwiseRotate 90 CCW: to rotate the image by 90 degrees anticlockwise.Flip Horizontal: Horizontal direction for memirror imageFlip Vertical: Vertical direction for memirror image.
4. MODEImage> ModeTo change the color system, including:- RGB: Red, Green, Blue- CMYK: Cyan Magenta Yellow Black- Grayscale: Black & White to color.
5. ADJUSTMENTImage> adjustmentsTo determine the brightness of the image (Brightness / Contrast. And can also to set the color (Hue / Saturation)
6. IMAGE SIZEImage> image sizeTo change the size of an image. The difference with the transform tool is changing the entire image size.
7. Canvas SizeImage> Canvas sizeTo change the size of the background. And this will create an image in the layer to be truncated.
8. Rotate CanvasImage> Rotate CanvasTo play along with the image background is in the image area.
9. InverseSelect> inverseTo select non-selection area before. This tool functions only if no image or selected layer.
10. FeatherSelect> FeatherTo refine or create blur an image that is already selected. This is usually used when the separation of an object image with its background.
11. EFFECTTool to create this effect is all in the filter toolbar.
12. RulerView> RulerTo display the size of the image area. Size can also be configured by right-clicking in the Ruler area of the image will display a unit of measure to be used. Such as pixels, centimeters, inches, etc..If we drag the Ruler into the image area will display a help lines are bright blue. And these help lines will not be printed if we print.
13. SNAPView> snapTo place an image with a fitting in accordance with our wishes. If we drag a picture object and we have activated a snap tool, then we do not need to bother to put the image. We can place the image right in the middle, on the edge or on help lines.
14. Menampilakan TOOLTo display our tool by simply clicking on the toolbar windows will display a tool we will use. Such as layer, color, history, brushes etc..
If anyone is still lacking and would ask tools that have not understood, please ask directly through comments .
OK Guys ^.^
Posted by mohammad wahyudi putra
A. SELECTION TOOL
* A.1. Marquee Tool
When we click the Marquee Tool we can see there are 4 types of marquee tool
1. Rectangular Marquee (Keyboard Shortcut: M, or Shift + M)
Used to create a rectangular selection area on the image.
2. Elliptical Marquee (Keyboard Shortcut: M, or Shift + M)
Used to create a elliptical selection area or circle on the image.
3. Single Row Marquee
Used to create a single line selection area on the image (size is 1 pixel high selection)
4. Single Column Marquee
Used to create a single column selection area on the image (size is 1 pixel wide selection.)
* A.2. Move Tool
Keyboard shortcut: V
Used to shift / move the selection, layers, and guides.
* A.3. Lasoo Tool
(Keyboard Shortcut: L, or Shift + L to change the type of Lasoo) Consists of 3 types:
Used to create a selection area with free-form
2. Polygonal Lasoo
Used to create a polygon-shaped selection area
3. Magnetic Lasoo
Used to make the area selection by stick
edge selection in a specific area on the image.
* A.4. Magic Wand Tool
Keyboard Shortcut: W
Used to create an area that has a color selection serupa.Perbedaan color tolerances can be set on the tool bar option.
B. Crop & Slice Tool
* B.1. Crop Tool
Keyboard Shortcut: C
Used to trim the image (cut and remove certain areas of the image)
B.2. Slice Tool
(Keyboard Shortcut: C, or Shift + K to change the slice)
Consisting of 2 types:
1. Slice Tool
Used to make the pieces of an image
2. Slice Select Tool
Used to select the pieces on an image
C. Retouching TOOL
* C.1. Patches / Healing Brush Tool
(Keyboard Shortcut: A, or Shift + J to change the tool)
1. Patch Tool
Used to paint / paint in certain areas of the image with a pattern (pattern) or a particular sample. Suitable for memberbaiki broken images.
2. Healing Brush Tool
Used to paint / paint the image with a pattern or a particular sample. Suitable for improving the image a slightly damaged.
* C.2. Stamp Tool
(Keyboard Shortcut: S, or Shift + S to change the tool) consists of 2 types:
1. Clone Stamp Tool
Used to paint a specific image with the sample image
2. Pattern Stamp Tool
Used to paint the image by using a specific pattern
* C.3. Eraser Tool
(Keyboard Shortcut: E, or Shift + E to change the type of eraser)
Consists of 3 types:
Used to remove the pixel image and restore it to a specific state.
2. Background Eraser
Used to remove certain areas of the image becomes transparent.
3. Magic Eraser
Used to remove certain areas of the image that have similar color to be transparent with one click.
* C.4. Sharpen, Blur, Smudge Tool
(Keyboard Shortcut: R, or Shift + R)
1. Sharpen Tool
Used to sharpen certain areas on the image.
2. Blur Tool
Used to smooth / blur the specific area on the image.
3. Smudge Tool
Used to rub / smear certain areas on the image
* C.5. Dodge, Burn, Sponge Tool
(Keyboard Shortcut: O, or Shift + O)
1. Dodge Tool
Used to describe the color in certain areas on the image
2. Burn Tool
Used to darken the colors in a certain area on image
3. Sponge Tool
Used to change the saturation in certain areas on the image.
D. PAINTING TOOL
* D.1. Brush Tool
(Keyboard Shortcut: B, or Shift + B to change the tool) consists of 2 types:
1. Brush Tool
Used to paint the image with brush strokes
2. Pencil Tool
Used to paint the image with pencil scratches
* D.2. History Brush Tool
(Keyboard Shortcut: Y, or Shift + Y to change the type)
Consisting of 2 types:
1. History Brush Tool
Used to paint the image using a snapshot or history state of Image
2. Art History Tool
Used to paint the image using a snapshot or state
history of the image, with a certain artistic model.
* D.3. Gradient, Paint Bucket Tool
(Keyboard Shortcut: G, or Shift + G)
1. Gradient Tool
Used to paint the selected area (selected area) with
blend of many colors.
2. Paint Bucket Tool
Used to paint the selected area with foreground color
or a particular pattern.
E. Drawing AND TYPE TOOL
1. E.1. Selection Tool
(Keyboard Shortcut: A, or Shift + A to change the type) consists of 2 types:
1. Path Selection Tool
Used to perform the path selection
2. Direct Selection Tool
Used to change the anchor and direction points of paths.
E.2. Type Tool
(Keyboard Shortcut: T, or Shift + T to change the type) Consists of 4 types:
1. Horizontal Type Tool
Used to make writing horizontally
2. Vertical Type Tool
Used to create vertical text
3. Horizontal Type Mask Tool
Used to make the selection form of writing horizontally
4. Vertical Type Mask Tool
Used to make the selection in a vertical form of writing
2. E.3. Pen Tool
1. Pen Tool
(Keyboard Shortcut: P, or Shift + P)
Used to create a path with a smooth curved arch-
2. Freeform pen tool
(Keyboard Shortcut: P, or Shift + P)
Used to create free-shaped path (our liking)
3. Add Anchor Point Tool
Used to add an anchor point or points on the path editor
4. Delete Anchor Point Tool
Used to delete a specific anchor point on the path
5. Convert Point Tool
Used to change the anchor and the direction of certain points on the path
* E.4. Shape Tool
(Keyboard Shortcut: U, or Shift + U to change the type)
1. Rectangle Tool
Used to draw a rectangular shape
2. Rounded Rectangle Tool
Used to draw a curved rectangular
3. Ellipse Tool
Used to draw the ellipse
4. Polygon Tool
Used to draw a polygon
5. Line Tool
Used to draw a straight line
6. Custom Shape Tool
Used to draw a particular shape from the list of existing forms
F. Annotation, Measuring & Navigation Tool
* F.1. Notes Tool
(Keyboard Shortcut: N, or Shift + N to change the type)
1. Notes Tool
Used to make a note on the image such as copyright.
2. Audio AnnotationTool
Used to make a sound / audio on the image
* F.2. Eyedropper, Measure Tool
(Keyboard Shortcut: I, or Shift + I)
1. Eyedropper Tool
Used to take on the color sample for color image
2. Color Sampler Tool
Used to retrieve a variety of color samples in image
3. Measure Tool
Used to measure distances or angles on the image
* F.3. Hand Tool
Keyboard Shortcut: H
Used to shift / move the field of view image in the window view area.
* F.4. Zoom Tool
Keyboard Shortcut: Z
Used to increase or decrease the image display.
* F.5. Background and foreground color
In order to press the D then the default foreground and background color to white and black. To change the background color and foreground press the X button
* F.6. Normal and Quickmask Mode
Normal Mode: All functions such as the brush will go on as usual. Quickmask Mode: The function of brush can be used for selection cuman if after a selection process quickmask then its even on the outside.
* F.7. Screen Mode
To view the work area windows.
still no further information ^.^